- A5 handmade notebook (143x210mm)
- LIMITED COLLECTION
- dot grid pages
- no bleeding. no ghosting.
- natural materials
- 100% vegan
- innovative, high quality FSC paper
- handmade in EU
- choose from 4 options:
- white 240 pages (135gsm)
- black 240 pages (120gsm)
- white 120 pages (135gsm)
- black 120 pages (120gsm)
the new "lines collection" is a very limited collection that was handmade in a small bookbindery in croatia.
here at takkti we are obsessed with the swirly line art, so it was only natural we wanted to create a notebook with this design - and that's why we call it the "swirl" design notebook.
the hardcovers are made out of raw linen fabric that has a lovely texture and, different than our first collection, there are also already bound notebooks - so that means the cover is fixed to the paper. if you would like to get the usual takkti option, where you can insert the booklets into the cover (cover separate from booklet), click here.
this "lines collection" also has a black satin ribbon instead of the usual elastic band. this black satin ribbon is made out of 100% recycled PET bottles! yay for less plastic in our environment!
the 5mm dot grid pages in the notebooks are very light and subtle, so they won't distract from your art. the middle of the page is marked with a tiny cross and each end of the page is marked with a dot size line – makes your planning that much easier!
we chose the best materials for this notebook:
- the white paper is 135gsm and with it's innovative technology lets no ink through. you won't have to deal with any bleeding or ghosting. and because the paper is as thin - we are able to provide a beautiful thick notebook with 240 pages.
- the black paper is 120gsm and with its beautiful dark black pages and subtle silver dots makes everything you write on it such an enjoyable experience.
this notebook is handmade, making each and every example unique!
the materials used are natural (except the satin ribbon - read the description above), so they will change over time – but patina does make things more beautiful, doesn’t it?